Bring to focus the importance of condition monitoring to improve the availability of operating machines, scientific problem diagnostics and effective maintenance methodologies. To highlight the urgent need for problem diagnostics and implement practical solutions by vibration analysis.
- The basics of condition-based maintenance
- Fundamentals of machinery Vibration (Brief review of vibration analysis level-1)
- ISO 10816 standards for different equipments
- Signal processing and data acquisition
- Vibration signature analysis
- Phase analysis
- Practicals with FFT analyser on demonstration
- Machinery fault diagnosis
- Corrective actions
- Case studies and discussion
Service, maintenance, condition monitoring, machine repair or plant / facility engineering staff of an industrial or OEM facility.